|Sept. 8, 2015–Dec. 6, 2015||Open 3 days per week (Friday–Sunday only)
9 am–5 pm
|December 6, 2015 at 5pm||Glenora location galleries permanently close.|
Saturday & Sunday
9 am–11 am
It's a Big Deal
A Pass of Mammoth Proportions
Time travels at the Royal Alberta Museum and with your Mammoth Pass you can travel to it again and again.
Mammoth Passholders save time and money. Here are the benefits:
- Unlimited admission until December 6th, 2015, including special feature exhibitions
- Express entry during peak times
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop
- Passholders' Only special sales in the Museum Shop
- 10% discount in the Museum Café
- Advance notice of special events and programs
- Mammoth Tracks, a quarterly newsletter about what's happening at the Royal Alberta Museum
- 50% discount on admission at provincially owned Historic Sites and Museums
Mastodon donors receive a Friends Society charitable tax-deductible receipt for a $20+donation and listing on the donor plaque in the Museum lobby.
50% off admission prices at the Glenbow Museum in Calgary
10% discount in Glenbow's Gift shop
Due to our closure in December 2015, Mammoth Passes have been discounted.
For more information, please contact our Admissions Desk.
|Adult (age 18-64)||$20|
|Senior (age 65 and over)||$14|
|Student (with ID)||$14|
|Youth (age 7-17)||$11|
|Grandparent (Two grandparents and children 7-17)||$30|
|Family (Two adults and children 7-17)||$40|
Mammoth Passes are valid until December 6, 2015. For more information on prices, check with our Admissions Desk staff or call 780.453.9100.
By purchasing a Mammoth Pass you are supporting the Museum in its mission to preserve and tell the story of Alberta. Your contribution will be directed towards the maintenance and development of museum exhibitions, educational programs and collection of artifacts. A Mammoth Pass is not only a gift to yourself but also a contribution to the Museum's ongoing responsibility to inspire Albertans to explore and understand the world around them.
Phone for your pass today: 780-453-9100.
With a contract set up with the Royal Alberta Museum, group visit companies will receive a 30% discount off the regular admission rates. Non-registered group visit companies will receive a 25% discount.
- Special drop off and pick up zone directly in front of the Museum entrance
- Admission for the driver and one group visit guide is free
- Special full size parking areas for group visit buses
- The Royal Alberta Museum is fully wheelchair accessible, and some wheelchairs and strollers are available for the use of visitors
- The Museum Café is open 10 am to 4 pm daily for light meals and snacks
- Telephone (780) 488-7333 to pre-book a group meal; view our catering menu
- The Museum Shop is open 10am to 5pm
Payments via a voucher system or through an account set up at the Museum with the Museum invoicing the group visit company are both possible. Payment can also be made upon arrival. The Museum requests a minimum one week notice prior to arrival for group bookings. To book call (780) 453-9131 or fax (780) 454-6629. Please provide 48 hours notice if canceling.
Email: email@example.comThe Booking Office
Royal Alberta Museum
12845 - 102 Avenue
Admission is FREE on Alberta Family Day and Alberta Culture Days.
FREE admission for Canadian Military and their families (with CFOne card)